Appsquare Pty Ltd, Based in Sydney
Gamesoft Pty Ltd, Based in Sydney
PC, MAC, Steam & Linux
Clockwork is a time-bending, puzzle-platforming adventure story, in which unlikely friends come together to try to fix an imperfect world.
Clockwork began as a collaboration between artist Arianne Elliot and designer Adam Pinto who shared a love of games like Limbo and Braid, platformers with beautiful art, innovative puzzles and compelling stories. Together they imagined the steampunk world of Clockwork and eight months later with the help of an experienced development team they are ready to bring that world to life.
- Platform navigation, switch, gate and object puzzles
- Time-manipulation puzzles, both simple and complex
- Beautifully detailed characters in a uniquely styled city
- Strong narrative elements and episodic storytelling
Clockwork Official Trailer New YouTube
There are far more images available for ClockWork, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- Vishal Gumber, CEO - Gamesoft, "Tucked away in a quiet lane of Sydney's oldest suburb of converted warehouses, we have worked tirelessly for the last eight months on this mindboggling game. Clockwork is by no means an indie game, even though it is our debut. The young team at Gamesoft is ready to take on the best of AAA when Clockwork releases later this year."
- David McMohan, Lead Writer - Gamesoft, "Clockwork is a story about unlikely friends coming together to try and fix an imperfect world in a time bending puzzle platforming adventure story. We want to ask players the question: What if you could go back in time, to before everything changed?"
Request Press Copy
Joel Van De Vorstenbosch